Update Galaxy S Duos-S7562 With Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Custom ROM
The official Android version of 4.2.2 Jelly Bean from Google does not yet supported by Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 smartphone. The proprietors of Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 may imagine Android 4.2.2 OS Jelly Bean very soon. The Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 users will catch an announcement when the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update will be available for their model. However, many tech-lovers just can’t wait more to see Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on their Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562.
You can update Android version of 4.2.2 manually by installing the Cyanogen Mod 10.1 on your Samsung Galaxy S Duos-S7562. Because, the Cyanogen mod 10.1 custom ROM includes the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean features such as Project Butter, Personalization options, Google Now and minimum bloat ware when compared to the stock ROM.
- First remove the memory card from your Samsung Galaxy S Duos-S7562 smartphone and insert the same on your computer with the help of card reader. It is not advisable to use the USB cable as the Cyanogen Mod would not work properly on USB cable.
- Now, download the “CM 10.1 zip file” and “Gapps.zip” from here to your computer.
- New Links here for Download CM 10.1 zip file and Gapps.zip
- Once you downloaded them, copy the same in particular folder and give name to that folder as “root”.
- Now, take the memory card from the computer and shut-down your Samsung Galaxy S Duos-S7562 and then insert the memory card on your phone.
- Now, make your phone to enter into the recovery mode by pressing Volume down key and Home key simultaneously. While pressing them; also press down the Power key together.
- Now, your device will be in recovery mode. There you need to select or choose the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option and then “Wipe Cache Partition”. These two options will wipe all your caches completely from your phone memory.
- Next go to “advanced” settings and then select the “Wipe Dalvik Cache > Dalvik Cache option” to your phone.
- Now select the “Install zip from SD card > Choose zip from SD card” option it will allow you to browse on your SD card. Just select the zip files which you have already stored on your SD card in the “root folder”.
- Once you select those files; allow it to flash on your phone. After that get back to the main menu by pressing the back button and then reboot your Samsung Galaxy S Duos-S7562.
- That’s it! Now, you successfully installed the CM 10.1 ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S Duos-S7562 smartphone. Here after, you can utilize almost 99% similar Jellybean features.